Sunday, February 16, 2014

Readers's Please Take Note.

Readers,
   As many of you know I've been slow on posting content on this blog. I want you to know that I have not ignored or neglected my blog. Rather I've been busy with Blast Away the Game Review exclusive content in order to bring us more readers, more content, and exclusivity to our page so that some of our articles could be by passed as I write. Instead I want you to note there will be content for both said pages; some that are purely my own, some that are for both pages and of course some that are set for just Blast Away the Game Review. I will have some reviews upcoming that will be Blast Away the Game Review only in order to help the page a bit so that we can get more shares, likes, and build a community.
 
   For those of you who may be concerned on this matter, fear not, I have not forgotten you. If you have questions or want to interact and like using Facebook, feel free to visit us over there and interact with our writers. For our page on Facebook follow this link: Blast Away the Game Review on Facebook. Our page is kept friendly to all ages and allows for a clean community that we accept positive, negative, and of course mixed responses. This doesn't mean just go fill our wall with negativity and or any other form of flaming, which we do not tolerate. Our writers of course will always remain professional and helpful as we can in a timely manner. So please, feel free to check us out over on Facebook. Once we get more content we'll be filling up our YouTube page before you know it!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to bringing you more news and content!

Sincerely,

 Dustin Murphy
 Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Blast Away the Game Review

No comments:

Post a Comment